Armand Stansbury is a southern California native with nearly 30 years of experience making furniture. Starting at a young age, Armand was introduced to the world of design by his mother who was an interior designer. He started making furniture at the age of fifteen and opened the showroom in 1982. Stansbury Collection was located on Abbot Kinney for nineteen years, but moved to Main st. in 2012. Locals stop by the showroom on a weekly basis, raving about the furniture he made for them fifteen plus years ago that they still have and love. Everything at Stansbury Collection is locally made with top quality materials and built to last.
Stop by the showroom in Santa Monica and try out all the sofas! You will most-likely find yourself speaking directly with Armand, or his full-time sales associate, Janelle. With a small team and direct line of contact, every piece of furniture is made exactly how envisioned. Also take time to admire the collection of vintage surf photography and artwork from mostly local artist in the Santa Monica and surrounding areas.
Steps to Designing your Sofa
1. Customize one of our designs or bring in your own, we will help you modify the dimensions to fit you and your space exactly.
2. Choose a cushion fill, we will help you find the perfect firmness or softness to fit your needs.
3. Choose a fabric or leather, we will help you narrow down to find the right shade and texture.
4. Select a leg style and wood finish
5. Place order and wait 7 business days for us to deliver your new custom-made sofa, that you designed!